.:Last Resort:. .:Last Resort:.

Hillarious

This film reminds me of those suicidal types I always encouraged in Highschool. But Remember Kids, "Its Down The Road, Not Across The Street". I never quite understood why people cut themselves.. "Boohoo, i dont get any attention, nobody likes me, I want to kill my self". "Wait a minute, maybe i can take advantage of the pity of others by putting my fate in their hands". Suicide is too easy a death for those types. Anyway, I'm done ranting for now. I did enjoy the movie, tho i HATE papa roach. And to the author; "BUY SOME SAFTEY SCISSORS!"

adam-p89 responds:

o...k.... I really don't know what to say to that??

Big Green 1 Big Green 1

Great Movie Man, Keep It Up!

we're those explosions Duke Nukem explosions?, that alone deserves a 5

FDA - ASSWARP FDA - ASSWARP

I Fell Asleep, what a waste of time.

Probably the most boring movie on newgrounds. If it wasnt for the cool cameos of NG characters, I'd blam this piece of shit. The creater of this movie should be sentenced to jail, where he can spend his days and nights being pounded in the ass. Judging by the movie, I'm guessing they would enjoy it.

Link's Quest For Ass 2 Link's Quest For Ass 2

Excellent! This is going to be hard to top!

Great Movie, Can't wait to see the next

8-bit Theater 2 8-bit Theater 2

Good Work!

Awesome Movie Series So Far... And in response to greenveins review about filesize... He can eat a dick.
Continue the good work.

Arbez-WIP Arbez-WIP

Really Good Creative Sci-Fi

My Only Real Problems with this movie were the lack of sound effects, and the annoying loop music. The Music was kinda cool at first but towards the end.. i felt the need to shoot myself. Otherwise the animation was slick and the artwork was kick ass. Oh Also try to raise the dialogue volume a little bit. I couldnt understand most of what was being said do to the annoying loop music.
-sean-

My life at School My life at School

Damn Dead People Give Me Boners

HAHAH Acne!! Good one... I suggest stridex or clearisal. Oh by the way.. Did i mention dead people give me boners.
-SabreOfLight-

Alienz Alienz

In The Pipe 5 By 5

Hell.. Ya Alienz Rule!. This movie was so god damn hillarious.. I hope it was supposed to be that way...NE Way.. just seeing it.. has convinced me to go watch aliens..
-Later